Come rain or shine, there is so much to see and do – there are simply so many Cornwall attractions. With its idyllic coves, sandy beaches and pretty harbour towns and villages to explore, it’s easy to forget that Cornwall also has so many top class family attractions.
Cornwall’s wide range of attractions are suitable for the whole family – which can come in handy if the Cornish weather isn’t being so kind. From adrenaline-fuelled rides and rollercoasters to great family fun at the zoo… At Kenegie Manor, you are close by some of Cornwall’s biggest and best family attractions.
Here we’ve put together a list of our top 5 Cornwall attractions…
- Eden Project: Arguably one of the most iconic and recognisable Cornwall attractions, the Eden Project is an immensely popular destination, with thousands of people visiting each month. Explore the Tropical Rainforest and Mediterranean Biomes and marvel at the exotic plants and the environments that have been recreated underneath.
- Land’s End: Visit the legendary destination that is Land’s End, just 12 miles from our West Cornwall holiday park. Have your photo taken at the famous sign post , venture into the state-of-the-art 4D cinema, grab your gifts and souvenirs at the shops and let the kids have some fun at the Shaun The Sheep Experience!
- Flambards: Children and adults alike will love Flambards, one of Cornwall’s major theme park. Enjoy rollercoasters, log flume rides and carousels at this busy visitor attraction. There’s so much to see and do for kids of all ages. Flambards is just 15 miles from Kenegie Manor.
- Newquay Zoo: Get up close and personal to more than 1,000 of the world’s rarest creatures at Newquay Zoo. One of the most popular Cornwall attractions, Newquay Zoo is a great family day out. You can watch the zoo’s resident lions eat their lunch or adventure into the tropical house, if you’re brave enough!
- National Maritime Museum: Explore the stories of maritime legend and discover Cornwall’s past at this popular attraction. Ascend the 100ft look-out tower and see Falmouth’s harbour from the sky or descend into the Tidal Zone to appreciate one of only three natural underwater galleries in the world.
Read what our guests say...
We’ve visited Kenegie many times over the years and what can we say apart from we will be back? The staff at Kenegie Manor go above and beyond for their visitors. It truly is a home-from-home. As a family, we love that we have the kitchen space to cook, and the outdoor space for the kids to play. Joden Kels TripAdvisor, October 2022.