Spring is a fantastic time of year to visit Cornwall. As the days get longer and the temperature starts to rise, why not head West and enjoy a Spring break in Cornwall at Kenegie Manor?
Dust off those walking shoes, pack up your outdoor clothing and explore all that this beautiful county has to offer on a Spring break.
Beat the crowds and avoid the traffic by visiting Cornwall at what is traditionally a quieter time of year – and you can also save on your stay with us too!
Book Your 2021 Staycation Today!
Secure your pick of preferred dates and get first pick of our accommodation!
Check Prices & Book
Why take a Spring break in Cornwall at Kenegie Manor?
There are so many reasons to choose a spring break in Cornwall at our holiday park, from our accommodation offering to our great on-site facilities. Whether you’re looking for a short 3 or 4 night break or a longer stay, Kenegie Manor is the perfect place for your Spring getaway this year.
But, what is there to do in Cornwall at spring? To help inspire you, we’ve put together some of our favourite things to do in the Spring….
- Put your best foot forward and enjoy walks around the Cornwall’s stunning coastline. From relaxing strolls on sandy beaches (which are usually very quiet at this time of year) to bracing walks on the South West Coast Path – Spring is the perfect time of year to explore Cornwall’s coast.
- Marvel at Cornwall’s magnificent formal gardens: The county is blessed with some of the most beautiful period properties and formal gardens and no Spring break in Cornwall is complete with a visit to at least one of them. From nearby Godolphin House and Estate and Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens to the delightful Tregothnan Estate and the Lost Gardens of Heligan… you’re quite simply spoilt for choice!
- Take the family and enjoy top family attractions! Need to entertain the little ones during your stay? Cornwall has dozens of great family attractions, many of which are only a short distance from our Cornwall holiday park! From St Michael’s Mount and Land’s End to Flambards Theme Park and Newquay Zoo, there’s a wide range of attractions to choose from.
- Discover beautiful beaches:Cornwall is famous for its breathtaking coastline, with over 300 beaches around its coast. Spring is a great time to explore them in all their glory, with long stretches of sand and hidden coves just waiting to be explored. Many of Cornwall’s beaches are also dog friendly, so you can bring your pet along too!
Sample a slice of Cornish culture
Live like a local and take in some great local events this Spring. From spring flower festivals to food and crafts fairs, there’s so much to see and do nearby! Here’s just some of our favourites that you won’t want to miss!
- Falmouth Spring Festival celebrates the town’s beautiful open and green spaces. Look out for guided walks and talks, garden spring clean events, Gardeners’ Question Time and even a Spring Fair too! It takes place between March 19th-29th
- West Cornwall Spring Flower Show: The West Cornwall Spring Show has been running for over 90 years and is a showcase for horticultural excellence within Penwith. It takes place on March 6th & 7th
- St Piran’s Day Celebrations: There will be celebrations throughout Cornwall on and around March 5th to celebrate St Piran, Patron Saint of Cornwall, including events in and around Penzance.
- Falmouth Spring Flower Show: Exhibitors and trade stalls pack into the Princess Pavilion in Falmouth, Cornwall, with displays of locally grown flowers, floral arrangements, specimen plants and photographic displays for the Falmouth Spring Flower Show.
Choosing a Spring break in Cornwall at Kenegie Manor is a fantastic way of seeing more of this county for less. Take a look at our range of accommodation , which includes barn conversions, apartments, cottages and bungalows – as well as our unique summer house. There’s something for all tastes and holiday budgets plus a great range of facilities too, including WiFi, shop and our indoor pool!