Come and join the team at Kenegie Manor.
Kenegie Manor Holiday Park is an 11acre peaceful holiday park situated on the outskirts of Penzance and hosts some 20 000 guests annually.
Due to our increased growth we are looking for a senior front of house host in the Old Forge Restaurant at Kenegie Manor to assist the management team deliver excellent industry-leading hospitality, food and drink with a “customer first” approach to work and food service.
In this role you will be but not limited to :-
• Checking in guests out of hours.
• Serving guests drinks
• Taking food and drink orders using our in-house EPOS software
• General waiter/waitress duties
• Taking cash and credit card payments
• Dealing with general guest queries
• Assisting the management team in the smooth operation of the Old Forge Bar.
• Stock ordering and stock control
• General Bar and Cellar Management Duties – can be trained.
Do you have a fun approach to work?
Do you have at least one years hospitality experience?
Are you flexible and happy to work evenings and weekends?
Do you drive? (We are located about half a mile outside Gulval so a car really is needed or can you demonstrate the ability to be able to get home in the evenings)
Are you reliable and trustworthy enjoy working for a fun team and are willing to learn and help show our guests the best that West Cornwall hospitality can offer?
If so please get in touch today. We look forward to welcoming you!
Part-time hours: up to 30 hours per week
We are so excited to be expanding our team here at Kenegie Manor. If you are interested in our positions available please fill out the form below.