For the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests and leaseholders we ask that all members of your group the the time to familiarise yourself with some simple “house rules”
* Children under the age of 8 are to accompanied by a responsible swimming adult of at least 18 years of age who must remain in the pool with the minor at all times regardless of swimming ability.
* One adult may accompany up to 2 children under the age of 8
* Children under 5 must be accompanied on a 1:1 basis by a swimming adult who must remain in the pool with the minor at all times regardless of swimming ability.
* Children between 8 and 15 must prove their swimming competence to the pool duty attendant prior to swimming un-accompanied in the pool and by accompanied by a responsible swimming adult who must remain in the pool complex but not necessarily in the pool.
* Non swimmers are to be accompanied by a responsible swimmer (over 18) throughout their visit in the pool complex and the responsible swimmer must remain in the pool at all times with the non-swimmer.
* For reasons of safety and for the enjoyment of all our pool users, ball games, masks, snorkels and large inflatables are not permitted in the pool.
* Do not run around the poolside as the floors may be slippery.
* Children using armbands and other swimming aids must be constantly supervised.
* Please do not run, fight, bomb, duck or behave in such a way to cause a danger to yourselves or others using the pool.
* A strict NO DIVING policy operates in the pool complex.
* No glassware poolside.